Complaint Review: Vivint

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2016

• Reported By: LYNNE — KAMLOOPS British Columbia Canada

VIVINT SECURITY  IMPLIED HE WAS NOT SELLING ANYTHING AND CAME AT SUPPER TIME, HAD NO BUSINESS CARDS KAMLOOPS, British Columbia

Door-to-door salesmen shouldn't even happen in this day and age.  If I wanted a new security system I would do my own shopping.  This young man came at supper time (shortly after 6), gave me a song and dance that he was not selling anything, but how the neighbor's had purchased his product, asked me if I was home all the time - - I was beginning to wonder exactly why he was at my door.

Then I got some stupid story that security systems that are hooked up to telephone lines are not good as the crooks could cut the lines making the system useless.  This young man is not too intelligent and needs some lessons on sales.  Sure glad I turned him away and immediately checked out VIVINT HOME SYSTEMS on the internet.  Anyone that signs a contract with someone at their door is going to get nothing but trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivint/KAMLOOPS-British-Columbia-/VIVINT-SECURITY-IMPLIED-HE-WAS-NOT-SELLING-ANYTHING-AND-CAME-AT-SUPPER-TIME-HAD-NO-BUSI-738573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivint