Complaint Review: Vivint

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2016

• Reported By: A Cola — Madison Mississippi United States of America
Madison, Mississippi United States of America

Vivint Home Security APX High Pressure Sales Job Madison, Mississippi

I got the high pressured sales pitch last night.  My next door neighbors fell for the pitch and referred Vivent to me.  I am a single Mom and it makes sense that I would be interested in security services.   The equipment sounded cool and looked high-tech but I was leary of the fact that I had never heard of Vivent and they wanted me to ink a 42  month contract that moment.  The pressure was that if I didn't sign NOW...then if I decided I wanted their service later I would have to pay for the $2,000 worth of equipment.  I told the sales rep that I just didn't make decisions without researching and shopping around.  I passed on the offer and I am glad  I did after reading other comments...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivint/Madison-Mississippi-39110/Vivint-Home-Security-APX-High-Pressure-Sales-Job-Madison-Mississippinbsp-924811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivint