Complaint Review: Vivint

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2016

• Reported By: jerome — lawton Oklahoma United States of America
Vivint
4931 North 300 West Provo, Utah United States of America

APXALARM/VIVANT ALARM  Decetive practice/Unsafe Medical Responce Time. Provo, Utah

I Apex account was closeing due to company out of service, then hadto sign new contract with this Vivint. then the said I could up date my system, this started a new contract.? why?I had a Medical emergency two times, the responce time was unsafe for my condition, this las time the third was the worst. no one came on fast. then they tuck too much time deciding to dispach emergency help.
then I said get the system out of my home they gave the fluxs with reconnecting to diffent departments. I had to pay 1700 and some dollars to get this account closed. now I am paying for the next 32 months, at a nother address, a frinds home, inorder to go to a better company. Now I spent two days getting them to install. now I am required to send in a request to cancel my account or pay for two systems.?Their in stall Tec even tryed to get the billing corrected over the phone while he was at the install address. these people arnt the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivint/Provo-Utah-84604/APXALARMVIVANT-ALARM-Decetive-practiceUnsafe-Medical-Responce-Time-Provo-Utah-733568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivint