Complaint Review: Vivint

• Submitted: Wed, May 18, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2016

• Reported By: Rosie — Mattapan Massachusetts U.S.A.
Vivint
4931 N300 W. Provo, Utah United States of America

Vivant APX Crooked crooks Provo , Utah

Because we were already suckered into this contract with Vivant we waited patiently for our three years to be up, meanwhile paying $40 each month for an alarm we never used. A month prior to the three years my husband called to cancel, he was told he had to call back closer to the date. On Monday when my husband called again they told him that he had missed the deadline and that our contract was automatically renewed. My husband was furious and asked to speak to the manager, he was told there was no manager that he could be refered to, my husband was told if he didn't pay this debt would affect his personal credit. Finally after threatening to call the BBB and file a lawsuit against them he was told to fax over a letter requesting the account to be closed and they would close it. Something tells me we won't be seeing the last of them. Someone tell me after so many complaints and lawsuits filed against this company how can they still be in business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivint/Provo-Utah-84604/Vivant-APX-Crooked-crooks-Provo-Utah-730702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivint