Complaint Review: Vivint

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2016

• Reported By: Wichita, KS — WICHITA Kansas United States of America
Vivint
5132 North 300 West, Provo, Utah United States of America

Vivint FKA ApexAlarm  I cancelled my service, but Vivint is still sending ACH requests to my bank.   Is there an agency that will make them stop? Provo, Utah

*Author of original report: Thank you, Vivint, for quickly apologizing and correcting your error and making it right!

Vivint has not stopped taking money out of my bank account through ACH withdrawals even though my contract was expired and I cancelled my service with them to go with a different company.  Is there any agency that I can contact to make them stop taking money from me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivint/Provo-Utah-84604/Vivint-FKA-ApexAlarm-I-cancelled-my-service-but-Vivint-is-still-sending-ACH-requests-to-990990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivint

AUTHOR: Wichita, KS - (United States of America)

After contact with Vivint regarding the complaint that I filed with Ripoff Report, they apologized and refunded the full amount of money that they had taken from my checking account.

I am very pleased with the results of my encounter with Ripoff Reports and Vivint's customer service department.

Thank you, Vivint, for quickly apologizing and correcting your error and making it right.