Complaint Review: Vivint

• Reported By: Cat — Killeen Texas United States of America
Vivint
4931 North 300 West Provo, Utah United States of America

Vivint Home Security  Took 8 months to cancle my service West Provo Utah

When we lived in Texas we got Vivint Home Security because my husband is gone a lot, he is in the Army. We got orders to PCS to a different state, we wrote and sent in out cancellation note and sent it to them 30 days prior to us leaving along with his PCS Orders, this was in March of 2012. We called a month later and told them they were still taking money out of our account and they said they never got the letter so we sent it back in. This went on for 4 months then they needed Proof that we were renting our house out in Texas to someone else so we sent in and scanned and e-mailed that paperwork to them again they never received it this went on for 2 months. So then they started telling us that they needed proof that we were renting a house at our new duty station again we mailed and scanned and e-mailed the documents to them again talked to 4 different people they all kept telling me they never received my mailed nor my e-mails this lasted another 2 months and I have proof every time I talked to them and every e-mail I sent them. So the beg of December I called and Yelled at a guy named John working there and he finally got my e-mails while we sat on the phone together for 15 minutes waiting on him to receive every e-mail I sent him because our lease agreement was 20 pages long. He told me he was going to put in a note that I wanted a refund because these 8 months they were taking money out of our account, and he told me I would not be charged for this month, I looked at my acct today and Vivint took money out again so I had to call my bank and tell them not to let vivint take any more funds out. When we were in Texas I would of gave them a 10 star, but as soon as we tried to cancel with them they screwed us big time!!!! Stay away from this company!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivint/West-Provo-Utah-84604/Vivint-Home-Security-Took-8-months-to-cancle-my-service-West-Provo-Utah-986712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivint