• Report: #320059

Complaint Review: Vivitek Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:Ruffs Dale Pennsylvania
Vivitek Corp.
48017 Fremont Blvd. Fremont Calif. 94538 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 510-651-0881
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Vivitek Corp. Defective TV!!! Fremont California

I purchased a Vivitek 51" RPTV from HSN and a few days after I got it one of the parts went on it. It started flashing and it lost the color. I had a one year warranty so they sent me the part that it needed. That part was put in and a few months later that same part went out again. Vivitek sent me the same part again and it lasted 5 months and went out. They sent me the third one and it lasted a little longer but eventually went out and now my warranty is over and they told me that the part would cost 1500.00. I could buy a new TV if I had 1500.00. This TV only lasted 2 years and their spokesperson on HSN said that this TV would last 20 years. I turned Vivitek in to the BBB. I don't know if it will do any good. I just wish there was an attorney ou there that could help me. I fell they should refund me my money or at least give me half of it back. I spent over 2000.00 on this TV. Now I don't have anything. They are selling defective TV's.

Shirl
Ruffs Dale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivitek-Corp/nationwide/Vivitek-Corp-Defective-TV-Fremont-California-320059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivitek Corp.