existed

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Vivitek, Shop NBC
shopnbc.com; vivitekcorp.com City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Vivitek, Shop NBC I too was ripped off by Vivitek, and Shop NBC City Of Industry California

I purchased the 56" Vivitek TV from Shop NBC also, in the two plus years I've had it, I have paid about $450.00 in bulbs that do not last, and now I need to replace a part that costs $1289.00 and that you can buy from only one place in the world! That is half as much as I paid for the TV. Shop NBC will not help at all, and Vivitek must know not to answer there phones, because when you call, a recording says the TV is out of warranty, tells you the one place where you can order the part, then hangs up on you. You cannot even talk to anyone, who does that?!

It would be nice of someone did something about them, so they realize they can't do this to people. Now I half to set a $2,500.00 TV out for the garbage man, because I would not buy that part in a million years, I will just buy a new TV from a reputable manufacturer.

Ronilz
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivitek-Shop-NBC/City-Of-Industry-California-91745/Vivitek-Shop-NBC-I-too-was-ripped-off-by-Vivitek-and-Shop-NBC-City-Of-Industry-Californi-381179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivitek, Shop NBC