Complaint Review: Vivitek & ShopNBC

• Submitted: Wed, February 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 07, 2007

• Reported By:Manchester Maryland
Vivitek & ShopNBC
48017 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, California U.S.A.

Vivitek & ShopNBC Bought a 51" DLP Vivitek tv that I received on 12/12/06 damaged. Called both companies to have it fixed and 2 months later it's still not fixed. Fremont California

On 11/26/06 I order a 51" DLP Vivitek tv from ShopNBC which I received on 12/12/06. The tv was received damaged so I called the same night ShopNBC and they told me to call Vivitek which I did. Vivitek said they had a company that service thier tv's this is IAI.

I was assigned a case # which both companies use and was told they would send out the part. I received the part on 1/15/07 I called IAI at 800-367-0531 and left a message with my info stating I had the part. I also called Vivitek and they said the policy is they have 48 hours to respond back to me to set up a day and time to repair the tv.

It has been 3 weeks and 3 days and still no call from a tech to repair the tv. What will it take to have this problem resolved? I call almost daily to all three companies ShopNBC, Vivitek and IAI but nothing has happened.

Manchester, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2007 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivitek-ShopNBC/Fremont-California-94538/Vivitek-ShopNBC-Bought-a-51-DLP-Vivitek-tv-that-I-received-on-121206-damaged-Called-234845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivitek & ShopNBC