Complaint Review: Vivitek

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:savannah Georgia
Vivitek
48017 Fremont Ave. Fremont, California U.S.A.

Shopnbc And Vivitek Vivitek-SHopNBC Vivitek I bought a junk tv thanks to shopnbc Fremont California

I bought a 51' DLP Vivitek television back in 2007 and now the tv is a junk sitting in a corner of my room because no one here can fix it. No one here in Savannah, Ga. wants to fix it. I tried this one local comapny but they couldn't fix it and they don't want me to bring it back no matter what. I spent my money ($2800) because i Trusted ShopNBC. They told me,this was a steal. I would like to know if there are any class action against SHopNBC or Vivitek.. Please someone help.?

Joe
savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivitek/Fremont-California-94538/Shopnbc-And-Vivitek-Vivitek-SHopNBC-Vivitek-I-bought-a-junk-tv-thanks-to-shopnbc-Fremont-346123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivitek