Complaint Review: Vivitek

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2007

• Reported By:hampton Virginia
Vivitek Corp. Fremont, California U.S.A.

Vivitek Corp. ripoff. deceptive, dishonest, Fremont California

hsn sold me a 51" micro display projection tv from vivitek, it went bad, I called HSN they referred me to Vivitek replying it was nothing they could do. I called vivitek to exchange the tv while under warranty. At the Tech support service # 1-877-603-3582. They replied I had to have 3 service call inorder for them to replace the tv under warranty. It took them from March to Sept. to fix the sound box. Then the Fan broke. for months I could not get anybody to come out. They stalled me until the warranty ran out. Finally I was told by Vivitek that the TV was no longer under warranty and they could not fix it. They gave me a place to go for parts. They would not sell me the part. They said I need a techinican to call. I ask the technican that fix the tv the first time to call. They told him the Vivitek went out of Business. I'm stuck with a bad TV. Can't get part to fix it. And my money all $2000+ are gone. Can somebody help me. They claim that the tv was made by the same name brand manufactor using a different name on the outside vivitek.

hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivitek/Fremont-California-94538/Vivitek-Corp-ripoff-deceptive-dishonest-Fremont-California-252519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivitek