dedication

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Watauga Texas United States of America
Vivo
Mazal Enterprise 19849 Nordhoff St. Northridge, California United States of America

Vivo Mazal Enterprises Greedy and unconcerned Northridge, California

I was approached at the mall by a guy selling Sea Salt scrub and shea butter cream. When he told me the cost was 120.00 per jar I declined, he then offered me two more of each for the same price.

When I got home I checked out their website, each jar sold for 54.95. So I ended up actually paying a bit less per jar than the website.

I tried to contact them via email to see if I could trade my extra jars for some facial products. They never wrote me back. I emailed again, still nothing. I just feel that if you can't trust them to have better control over their product especially if the independent seller is ripping people off, why buy their product even via website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivo/Northridge-California-/Vivo-Mazal-Enterprises-Greedy-and-unconcerned-Northridge-California-991369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivo