Complaint Review: Vixen Lace Wigs

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: N.L — United States of America
Vixen Lace Wigs
755 Stillrock Drive SW Atlana, Georgia United States of America

Vixen Lace Wigs lied, cheated, stole, false advertising, no call back, unprofessional, poor customer service Atlana, Georgia

I had this exact issue with this "company" and I ordered February 8, 2013. Vixenlacewigs are very unprofessional and all I want is my money back. I don't feel comfortable on any website anymore after what Vixenlacewigs.com has done to me. Im uncertain who or what could be a scam at this point. I'd like to speak to the reporters personally about the issues continuously occuring with the their customers orders. So if this is a real person/people please respond to me and we can discuss it privately and do whats necessary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vixen-Lace-Wigs/Atlana-Georgia-30331/Vixen-Lace-Wigs-lied-cheated-stole-false-advertising-no-call-back-unprofessional-po-1017644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vixen Lace Wigs