Complaint Review: Vixen Lace Wigs

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Darlene — Cortlandt Manor New York United States of America
Vixen Lace Wigs
Atlanta Georgia Internet United States of America

Vixen Lace Wigs Ordered wig in November and am still waiting for my order which was paid in advance. Atlanta, Internet

I placed a wig order in November 6, 2012.  It was custome so I gave them 3-4 weeks before calling to find out what the status was.  When I called they stated that my wig had not arrived yet and that it would take 2 more weeks.  Iasked if I would receive it before xmas and she stated yes.  To date I have yet to recive what I had ordered and have contacted Vixen Lace wigs on several occasions via email and phone and have not received a response.  Besides the wig I had also purchased adhesive and a wig cap.  This is unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vixen-Lace-Wigs/internet/Vixen-Lace-Wigs-Ordered-wig-in-November-and-am-still-waiting-for-my-order-which-was-paid-996854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vixen Lace Wigs