Complaint Review: Vixen lace Wigs

• Reported By: Dianne — Florham Park New Jersey
Vixen lace Wigs
Internet USA

Vixen lace Wigs Ripoff Scam Internet

On Friday April 26, 2013 I ordered a wig from Vixen Lace Wigs. Since I needed to receive it by Friday May 3, I paid for overnight shipping. The wig did not arrive on May 3 ( or Saturday May 4 ). I tried contacting customer service by email and phone but was unsuccessful.

On Monday May 6, I did speak with a customer service rep and was told that there was a delay in the warehouse and it would be shipped . I pointed out that (i) I should have been contacted about this delay and (ii) I no longer wanted the item. They agreed to refund the $318.32 within 7 to 10 business days. I then sent an email to confirm that a refund was due.

On Tuesday May 21, I again contacted the company because I received no refund. I was then told that the refund authorization had not been processed, it would be procesed immediately and I would receive an email within half an hour. No such email has been received. Since then I am unable to speak to a customer service rep - the phone calls go straight to voicemail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vixen-lace-Wigs/internet/Vixen-lace-Wigs-Ripoff-Scam-Internet-1053206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vixen lace Wigs