Complaint Review: VixenLaceWigs

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: zayla — uniondale New York United States of America
VixenLaceWigs
atlanta,ga,30331,united states atlanta, Georgia United States of America

VixenLaceWigs Scamed me, didnt send me my merchandise on time and dont return any phone calls ir emails atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Concerned customer of vixen lace wigs

*Consumer Comment: Concerned customer of vixen lace wigs

I ordered from Vixenlacewigs.com on Jan.30 spent 55.96 for the merchandise. It's now close to the end of Feb and I've called Vixenlacewigs numerous of times and this is when I got my first pick up and last pick up. Someone finally answered the phone on Feb 7 named Kim. She had told that I would be gettin my product before the 22 of Feb and they will email me my tracking info, but never received my tracking info and evetytime I called they would send me to their voicemail. Since then I haven't received any call backs or emails apologizing for the mis communications at all. At this pojnt I feel like I've been scamed mms that this website need to be investigated. I life in the same country and coast why haven't I received my merchandise yet. If this is a real business this is what you call unprofessionalism. At this point I just want my money back now! Can you please help me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VixenLaceWigs/atlanta-Georgia-30331/VixenLaceWigs-Scamed-me-didnt-send-me-my-merchandise-on-time-and-dont-return-any-phone-c-1015228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VixenLaceWigs

Concerned customer of vixen lace wigs

AUTHOR: N.L - (United States of America)

I had this exact issue with this "company" and I ordered February 8, 2013. Vixenlacewigs are very unprofessional and all I want is my money back. I don't feel comfortable on any website anymore after what Vixenlacewigs.com has done to me. Im uncertain who or what could be a scam at this point. I'd like to speak to the reporters personally about the issues continuously occuring with the their customers orders. So if this is a real person/people please respond to me and we can discuss it privately and do whats necessary.

Concerned customer of vixen lace wigs

AUTHOR: N.L - (United States of America)