• Report: #1051979

• Submitted: Sat, May 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: MickMac — Minneapolis Minnesota
Alanta, GA Internet USA

VixenLaceWigs.com False Advertising, wrong wig, no refund, bad experience , horrible site, lies, not the same product on picture Alanta Internet

I ordered two lace fronts for my birthday. I paid for 2 day air and I had to call them multiple times to ship it out. Finally got a response and my wigs shipped out. when I recieved the late shipping the wigs Ive gotten was horrible! Nothing like the picture of what I ordered! I had called to return the unit numerous of times and have gotten no response. So Im keeping them so I won't be out money and hair! im sooo upset about the horrible service and product I recieved the color length and style are all wrong! Even the size one with is too n it and the other one is too little! i had too go buy some last min clip ins to stlue my hair for my partIllinois don't recommend no one to purchase from this site it's a complete rip off! If you are a popular you tuber you might get a decent wig off its mentioned maybe, some you tubers are pissed. I'm angry! I hate this company!! Official!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VixenLaceWigscom/internet/VixenLaceWigscom-False-Advertising-wrong-wig-no-refund-bad-experience-horrible-sit-1051979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VixenLaceWigs.com