Complaint Review: Vizio

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:monut pleasant Michigan
Vizio
14430 Monte Vista Ave Chino, California U.S.A.

Vizio have been trying to get a 32" vizio repaired or replaced since the middle of October , I still haven't seen my replacement to the one I had to send them, as of 11/18/08 Chino California

It started with green lines , I called the company ,the told me I had to take pictures of the tv showing the problem , and the Vizo logo , plus my copy of the sales receipt. I did never heard from them , called a week and a half later , (10/23/08) , they didn't get my e-mail , they said they were having "issues" with that address , send it to another e-mail address. didn't hear from them again ,so I called them again , a couple days later , they said they got the e-mail , and now they are going to find someone in my area to fix it . (by now I am also getting Green Shadows on my tv). they called me back at the end of the week , and said it is not repairable , it needs to be replaced . so they said in order to replace it , I would have to give them a credit card no# , no debit card , and then the would send me a tv first , then I could send them the old one . well , we don't use credit cards anymore , so they said I have to send them the tv first ,then they would send mine. now each time I call to find out when I'm going to see my replacement ,I keep getting a different story as to when they are even going to send it , it's now 11/18/08 , and it takes at least a week to get a package to/from Cal. . after reading some of the other comments on thi site , I"m wondering "What" I"m going to get , and what kind of condition..........

Jack
monut pleasant, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vizio/Chino-California-91710/Vizio-have-been-trying-to-get-a-32-vizio-repaired-or-replaced-since-the-middle-of-October-392566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vizio