Complaint Review: Vizio

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Cassie — Bellevue Nebraska United States of America
Vizio

Vizio Myles Bailey Faulty product, Swapped so I cant return to store , Internet

I contacted Vizio regarding a wifi issue on this tv model e552vle. I was unable to connect with wifi, but able to with a hard wire connection. The representative said they could come replace the tv as soon as I sent the receipt with the serial number and model number. I did that on 10/6 and was called confirming that she had received the copy, and would be setting up the swap for tv. I then received a call on 10/9 from the same representative saying i needed to send in the scan of the receipt before they could schedule a tv swap... I reminded her that she just called me a few days ago stating that she had the copy. I then had to scan and email the copy again, and my tv swap was pushed back. I received the new tv on 10/12, and they took the "damaged tv" with them.

This new tv would not connect with either wifi or hard wire connection. I called the customer service number and went through the trouble shooting once again. I then was told they would have to send out a technician. I refused and said i would like a refund for the product. I was denied a refund, and then spoke to a supervisor Myles Bailey. He did trouble shooting again, and i still cannot connect to apps and lose connection if ever i do connect. I asked for a refund and i was told i would have to wait for a box to be mailed, send in the tv, and wait for it to be inspected before getting my refund of the paid price and no sales tax would be refunded. I believe they purposely swapped the tv so that i couldnt return it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vizio/internet/Vizio-Myles-Bailey-Faulty-product-Swapped-so-I-cant-return-to-store-Internet-966119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vizio