Complaint Review: Vladimir Jikh

• Updated: Wed, December 16, 2015

• Reported By: Vladimir — Las Vegas Nevada
Vladimir Jikh
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Vladimir Jikh I sent money order of 25.00$,and filled out form to Homestead Declaration Bureau ( I have receipt of money order) and never got anything back, I do not even know what do I have to do. Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I am confused

On june 8-th I sent the money order of 25.00$ from chase bank to homestead declaration bureau ( I have receipt) never got anything back.do not know what to do. I was in bank, they said that I should go to police,or finde the attorney.i do not know what next step should I make.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vladimir-Jikh/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Vladimir-Jikh-I-sent-money-order-of-2500and-filled-out-form-to-Homestead-Declaration-B-1068751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vladimir Jikh

I am confused

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Here is the for I found for Las Vegas - says nothing about money being sent - who do you send the money too?