Complaint Review: Vminnovations

• Reported By: Rob C — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Vminnovations
Internet, Nebraska USA

Vminnovations DEFECTIVE ITEM..DOES NOT HONOR WARRANTY Internet Nebraska

*Author of original report: Im sorry, I posted too soon!!

I have purchased a few items from them on EBay with no problems. They were all "NEW WITH WARRANTY". This peticular item, a Rockford Fosgate amplifier, worked fine for almost three months. Then all of the sudden shorted out and almost blew my speakers. It actually got so hit, had I not noticed it in time, would have burned the paint on my motorcycle. Btw, this amp was designed for motorcycles. After I contacted them through EBay, they blew me off and told me to contact the manufacturer, and let me know it isn't their problem. All I wanted was a replacement, nothing more. They don't stand behind their products!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vminnovations/Internet-Nebraska/Vminnovations-DEFECTIVE-ITEMDOES-NOT-HONOR-WARRANTY-Internet-Nebraska-1057776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vminnovations

Im sorry, I posted too soon!!

AUTHOR: Rob C - ()

I guess I was too impatient, and didn't give them enough time. They have agreed to exchange the amplifier. I apologize and regret posting this. I didn't realize that while I was typing the original complaint, they had sent me a message through EBay letting me know that they would exchange it. I would highly recommend this company to everyone. Please accept my apologies.