Complaint Review: VoIP Pro Home Security Service

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Miss Melinda — PERU Indiana United States of America
VoIP Pro Home Security Service
2780 So. Jones Blvd. #3652 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

VoIP Pro Home Security Service Somehow they have gotten into my bank account. They took $25.95 out of my checking. I had never heard of this place. How I had found out is I check my account ALL the time . From home because I am dis Las Vegas, Nevada

This Company VoIP Pro Home Service, has some how gotten into my bank account and have taken $25.95. I don't even know anything about this Company, only what I had looked up, once I had found out what had happened. I had filled out applications on the internet, for some grant's. I will be calling them as soon as it get's 11:00 am my time. I will also let them know that I have contacted the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General of Nevada and The Financial Institution of Nevada. Since this has happened I will most likely close this account and Maybe open another.This is the 1st time this has happened to me and it will NOT happen again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VoIP-Pro-Home-Security-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/VoIP-Pro-Home-Security-Service-Somehow-they-have-gotten-into-my-bank-account-They-took-916465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VoIP Pro Home Security Service