Complaint Review: Vodafone New Zealand

• Reported By: Peter — Auckland Other
Vodafone New Zealand
n/n Auckland, Other New Zealand

Vodafone New Zealand Mobile Broadband top up malfunction Auckland Other

This morning I plugged my vodafone mobile broad band usb stick into my macbook air. I showed up having no credit on it. I went to the my account page via safari and saw a pre pay plan I wanted to purchase. 50 NZ dollars for 2 gigabite of data. I transfered 50 dollars from my credit card and at no point it showed up on my account. I wasnt able to use the internet and my balance remained at 0.00 dollars. This was directly after I paid and it never worked. I called the vodafone help line and they told me that I was still on a 1.00 dollar per megabite plan and thats why my 45.00 dollar top up (minus 5.00$ IOU) was already used up and that i have to top up another 50 dollars if I want the 2 gb plan... I told them what happened and all they said is that i used up the 45 dollars and thats it. They then, after me complaining, offered me 1gb for 30 bucks without extra payment. So, they basicly took my 45.00$, claimed that I used it all up and gave me a 30.00$ topup. I got the log files here and I can prove that nothing was even working when I topped up in the first place. Its very annoying and a company that size should not do business that way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vodafone-New-Zealand/Auckland-Other/Vodafone-New-Zealand-Mobile-Broadband-top-up-malfunction-Auckland-Other-1111317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vodafone New Zealand