Complaint Review: Voice Carrier

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Phoenix Arizona
Voice Carrier
6541 Via Del Oro; Suite A-1 San Jose, California USA

Voice Carrier This not the company to pick for phone service San Jose California

I had phone service with the company for 16 months. They were great when I set up service for my home and business. I had been with them about year when I started having problems with calls not completing, the call would complete and then drop the client in the middle of the conversation, the call quality was so poor, the other person couldn't understand what I was saying. I would call and email the company. It took 90 days of poor service before anyone at the company would own the problem, finally got it fixed. The next problem was calling companies, and the call wouldn't complete. Complained to the company on numerous occasions, there was a lack of follow up to my email and voice communication, the problem was not resolved. I canceled my service. If you are looking for service and call quality this is not the right company to choose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voice-Carrier/San-Jose-California-95119/Voice-Carrier-This-not-the-company-to-pick-for-phone-service-San-Jose-California-1080954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voice Carrier