Complaint Review: Voice Logic

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Michael Lissack — Naples Florida
Voice Logic
334 Munster Ave. Suite 100 Toronto, Ontario Canada

VoiceLogic.com and Cesar Correia Violates Contract, Violates Privacy and Attempts Extortion When You Complain Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: Removal Request

Voicelogic was contracted to call my clients and update their contact preferences. At no point were they authorized to record those calls and yet they both recorded the calls and failed to warn my clients that the calls were being recorded. This was NOT what I contracted for and yet Voicelogic will not process a refund for the 30 hours of call center time which remain unused on my account. My credit card company asked that I report this as both a fruad and a theft.

Voicelogic falsely contracted to provide call center serviess, did not provide such services, deliberately violated PIPDEA, and refuses to refund the balance of monies on deposit with them $963.

And when i complained and got nowhere I went on-line prompting this idiocy from the boss Cesar Correia  (who is on record as having killed his father -- yes killed):

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:45 PM, ccorreia <ccorreia@voicelogic.com> wrote:

I called you twice today.  to pleasantly discuss our differences, and work it out like business men,  but you have ignored my call.

Now you have turned this $900 dispute into a defamation and slander law suit.

YOu will now be served and sued from my lawyers in Florida.

I got you now.

You will learn a very expensive business lesson about online slander and defamation, and one you will not forget..  You will learn that you cannot cause economic harm to a company in Canada or in the USA, at your desire, and without basis.

Be prepared to answer to your actions in a Florida court room, very soon.

Mike, today you woke up, and expended $90k, in legal costs due to your actions, plus a million dollar court judgment.  Are you a business man or  donkey?  which one is it?

Your good at research.......research that.

Oh...I just did it for you Mike.,.....(enjoy)

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-10-internet-defamation-case_x.htm
     reputationhawk.com/onlinedefamation.html

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voice-Logic/Toronto-Ontario-M8Z-3C5/VoiceLogiccom-and-Cesar-Correia-Violates-Contract-Violates-Privacy-and-Attempts-Extorti-1121624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voice Logic

Removal Request

AUTHOR: Michael Lissack - ()

I was sued by Voicelogic re this report.  While I stand by its accuracy I am hereby requesting that the report be removed.

Michael Lissack