Complaint Review: VoiceNet Telephone, LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Waconia Minnesota
VoiceNet Telephone, LLC.
Internet U.S.A.

VoiceNet Telephone, LLC. SCAM USBI Charged me for Long Distance Service through my phone bill, I never signed up for the service. Internet

My personal computer became infected with a virus several months ago. I didn't know how bad it was until I started receiving magazine in the mail that I had never ordered.

My home telephone bill is automatically deducted from my checking account and all of a sudden I noticed the amounts being deducted had been increasing and I had not changed my service or anything. Normally I just toss my phone bills and never open them. BIG MISTAKE # 1. When I opened the most recent bill I noticed these charges for VoiceNet long distance service for Mar 8 & Apr 8, 14.95 each month and two .41 charges for Single Bill Fee, whatever that is.

I called USBI to have the charges removed from my account and they will not let me, I've called 3 times and sent in my information on the internet (www.billview.com) 2 times. I also left a voice mail for them today, still no response. The 3 times I have spoke with them they 'claim' they can't remove the charges until they send me the registration information to my email. I have given them 3 email addresses to use, of which the information never gets to me, they claim it must be going to my spam, but no, I check my spam as well and nothing.

Now yesterday I received my May bill and there goes the Apr & May charges on there again. So now not only are they not responding to me, they are now double charging me.

I'm so fed up I don't know what to do.

Melissa
Waconia, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VoiceNet-Telephone-LLC/internet/VoiceNet-Telephone-LLC-SCAM-USBI-Charged-me-for-Long-Distance-Service-through-my-phone-b-454420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VoiceNet Telephone, LLC.