Complaint Review: VoiceNet Telephone

• Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: Patsy — Somerville Massachusetts USA
VoiceNet Telephone
P.O Box 600670 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

VoiceNet Telephone I recieved a "BILL" from this company and when I contacted them to ask for more info about there company, they couldn't or wouldn't answer me and hung up. Jacksonville, Florida

I reecieved this "bill" in my mail from a company I never heard of and the services allegedly rendered to me were for "moreminutes" First, they had my Father's name on the bill and my phone number. The amount..12.95 plus 65 cents tax. Well I'm alittle confused ,I never heard of this company and 2nd why is this not attached to my local phone services? I found the customer care number and proceeded to call, the lady on the other end asked for my invoice # and i obliged her with that so when I asked her who are you? and what services did I recieve from you, I thought she would be mre than happy to provide me with that answer since they are a provider of some service that I'm sure they would like me to stay a regular customer of.

Well, she didn't provide me with any information to their services or to whty I ws being charged or how they got my information, all i got was have a nice day and a dial tone. I guess they don't want their money anytime soon, huh!! Anyhow, since it wasn't attached to my "regular phone bill" that was the first incling that something was amiss here. Now what I'm wondering, if this is a bogus company, they can't harrass my Dad can they? I did call him and tell him to disregard any further "bills" from this company since they can't even tell me who they are or how they obtained my information. I'm wondering though, with all these complaints about this company, how come nothing has been done to stop this scam?? I'm sure someone has paid them or they wouldn't have the resources to keep mailing these phoney bills out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VoiceNet-Telephone/Jacksonville-Florida-32260-0670/VoiceNet-Telephone-I-recieved-a-BILL-from-this-company-and-when-I-contacted-them-to-ask-500481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VoiceNet Telephone