residential

• Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By: Almedina — Des Moines Iowa USA
VoiceNet Telephone
506 SOUTH 20TH STREET camp hill, Pennsylvania United States of America

VoiceNet Telephone VoiceNet Telephone made charged to my account in amount of 15.03 advising that i requested long distance services online. This is a SCAM. ,

I received my monthly statement from Qwest and noticed that I had miscellaneous charges of $30.06. VoiceNet Telephone made these charges advising Qwest that we requested long distance services from this company. The individual charges are in the amount of $15.03. When I asked QWest Rep why they would allow these 3rd party companies to make charges to the account they said that the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) requires this of them and they have to allow the charges. So, the FCC is protecting these SCAM companies to place charges on our accounts and we the customers have nobody to protect us and our money!

I have talked to the Rep at Voicenet telephone 877/860-3006 and she advised that she can only remove one charge and cancel the service but not the other. I requested to speak to the Manager which after a long hold time I got to talk to. They sent me an e mail with the original application and in that e mail I had this persons DOB, Name, Address, IP Address everything...

I think I have my charges taken care of but I will and urge you to do the same, write a complaint to the FCC since they allow and protect these 3rd party companies to make charges to our account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VoiceNet-Telephone/camp-hill-Pennsylvania-/VoiceNet-Telephone-VoiceNet-Telephone-made-charged-to-my-account-in-amount-of-1503-advis-480944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VoiceNet Telephone