Complaint Review: Voicemail Direct USA

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Voicemail Direct USA
www.voicemaildirectusa.com Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Voicemail Direct USA Its Called CRAMMING Plantation Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

I received an email from "Voicemail Direct USA" about a voicemail service I had signed up for. Knowing I did NOT sign up for any service I inquired about the company online. I found rip off reports about them and did a little more research. What they do is called cramming. When I called the company she asked for my phone number. I told the rep that she could look up the account via my email address as I didn't know what phone number they had on file (cell, home, business...) When she looked up the account she game me a phone number that I had about a year previous that had been disconnected. A few days earlier I took an online survey. Luckily when I did I entered a phone number that I had previously that has been disconnected and a false address. I did however enter my correct email address. She said the account had been terminated immediately because it was not a billable phone number.

I was lucky. What if I had just made up a phone number - some random person could have been charged without ever even filling something out online.

Heather
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voicemail-Direct-USA/Plantation-Florida/Voicemail-Direct-USA-Its-Called-CRAMMING-Plantation-Florida-343713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voicemail Direct USA

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are more than happy to address any questions or concerns regarding Voicemail Direct USA. You can call our Customer Care at 800-917-9469.