Complaint Review: Voicemail Direct USA

• Submitted: Sun, November 26, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2007

• Reported By:Vicksburg Mississippi
Voicemail Direct USA
Plantation Florida Internet U.S.A.

Voicemail Direct USA Added unauthorized charges to my BellSouth Phone Bill Ripoff Internet Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

I recieved my Nov. 2006 phone bill from Bell South and noticed a setup fee of $ 14.95 plus tax for a total of $16.00 for voicemail services to be collected for Voicemail Direct USA.

I have had Voice mail provided by BellSouth for a long time, and in the past month that service has been corrupted to the point that I am unable to use. I had already notified BellSouth that something was wrong with my service. I am fairly certain that the Voice Mail Direct USA unauthorized set caused the problem.

I have never in any way shap form or fashion ordered this service. Have no need for a service that I already had and was satisfied with until this month.

Vicksburg, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2006 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voicemail-Direct-USA/internet/Voicemail-Direct-USA-Added-unauthorized-charges-to-my-BellSouth-Phone-Bill-Ripoff-Internet-222265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voicemail Direct USA

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,
Unfortunately the information you have provided is not sufficient for us to assist you.
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-917-9469 and we will be happy to assist you.
We are open 24/7.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding and look forward to helping you resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
Director Of Customer Service