Complaint Review: Voicexpress

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Kahului Hawaii
Voicexpress
, Hawaii U.S.A.

Voicexpress added a type pf voicemail service to my parents bill that was not requested @ 12.95 a month Internet

Voicexpress has been charging 12.95 a month on my parents bill. Since the bill was paid automatically, I do not yet know how long this has been going on. Only since my dad died did we discover it.

I blame Hawaiian Tel phone company for associating with this Voicexpress company. It was pretty easy to discover all the same stories and frustrations of others going through the same ordeal. Hawaiian Tel will not refund or help in any way. They claim it is a thrid party problem and can't cancel it.

Management must realize that the bill has Hawaiian Tel name on it and they are part of the problem. It seems many people are being taken advantage of. We will be switching to cable phone and telling all our friends about this problem. I am willing to pursue this once I find out how much my parents were taken for.

Val
Kahului, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voicexpress/Hawaii/Voicexpress-added-a-type-pf-voicemail-service-to-my-parents-bill-that-was-not-requested--297856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voicexpress