Complaint Review: Voip Pro LLC

• Reported By: willow — Caulfield Missouri United States of America
Voip Pro LLC
Internet, Missouri United States of America

Voip Pro LLC Stole money out of my checking account Internet, Missouri

I had an unauthorized charge to my checking account.  When I went to my bank they gave me a print out of the phoney check submitted to my account by this company.  I have never heard of these people and have never done business with them.  The check they submitted had their phone number on it along with what they are calling my authorization file number.  I have called this number numerous times but only get a voice message saying they will return my call.  to date they have not returned my call.  How does someone get into my account and steal money and how do I get my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voip-Pro-LLC/Internet-Missouri-65626/Voip-Pro-LLC-Stole-money-out-of-my-checking-account-Internet-Missouri-935449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voip Pro LLC