Complaint Review: Voip Pro LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: truax — Yazoo Mississippi United States of America
Voip Pro LLC

Voip Pro LLC Made unauthorized debit from bank account Internet

Voip Pro LLC is a phone company. They get your information from the internet when you apply for a loan on line. They debited my account. I got the phone number off the ach check and call them. I told them they better put my money back into my account ASAP!. The young man gave me a comformation no. and said he cancel the order! What order? I asked him. he told me the money will be in my account and 5 days later it was. their no. is 1-855-730-3901.I told him I was going to report them to my States Attorneys Office and the consummer's protection agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voip-Pro-LLC/internet/Voip-Pro-LLC-Made-unauthorized-debit-from-bank-account-Internet-927104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voip Pro LLC