Complaint Review: Voip Pro LLC

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: sam.is.mad — Sabattus Maine United States of America
Voip Pro LLC
2780 So. Jones Blvd #3652 Internet United States of America

Voip Pro LLC Stole from me! Never heard of them then they steal and cause my account to go into the red! Internet

Here it is almost Christmas with barely any money for bills and I get an overdraft notice from my bank (which they take out $25 for) It claims I approved a $25.95 e-check. I go to my online banking and find this fake check from Voip Pro Llc with a phone #. I call the # and I just keep getting a voice mail. Now I am going to have to call my bank, and get them to reverse it, try to give me back the fee, and I am going to tell them about ripoff report I found (found while trying to see what this Viop was). I am going to hope I can get my bank to block this company from doing this to me in the future like I have read from others here. My question is - why are they still in business and still slowed to do this to people? Also, how many people do they rip off who never catch on? Please - someone help end this horrible behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voip-Pro-LLC/internet/Voip-Pro-LLC-Stole-from-me-Never-heard-of-them-then-they-steal-and-cause-my-account-to-g-975223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voip Pro LLC