Complaint Review: VoipPro LLC

Don't know web address don't know, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

VoipPro LLC They have charged 25.95 on my bank account and I don't even know who Voip is. don't know Virginia

My bnak informed me of a 25.95 charge to my account. When they showed it to me it was from Voip Pro LLC. I don't know who they are and I haven't been ablr to contact themto see who they represent if they represent any one at all. I would like for them to refund the 25.95 as it has put mt bank account in a negative status.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VoipPro-LLC/dont-know-Select-StateProvince/VoipPro-LLC-They-have-charged-2595-on-my-bank-account-and-I-dont-even-know-who-Voip-is-1065951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VoipPro LLC