Complaint Review: VoipTalk

• Submitted: Sun, March 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 07, 2004

• Reported By:New Kensington Pennsylvania
VoipTalk
17216 Salicoy St. Suite385 VanNays, California U.S.A.

VoipTalk ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Van Nays California

When I received my yearly credit report, I noticed four billings for $61.02 that I did not recognize. I called the number that was given on my bill, and was told that I was mistaken,they were not the company I was seeking.

When I tried to question the person, Juan, to whom I was speaking, he was very rude and hung up on me. I tried three other times to call with the same results.

I then looked up the company on the internet and found a number to call. The same Juan answered and hung up on me.

I then found this web site and wrote to you.

Elizabeth
New Kensington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2004 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VoipTalk/VanNays-California-91406/VoipTalk-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Van-Nays-California-83051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VoipTalk