Complaint Review: Voiptalk, Free500Minutes.com - HMS Blue - AMR Long Distance

• Submitted: Sun, April 13, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, April 13, 2003

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
Voiptalk, Free500Minutes.com - HMS Blue - AMR Long Distance
17216 Saticoy St., Suite 385 Van Noys, California U.S.A.

Voiptalk, Free500Minutes.com ripoff for a service I didn't order Van Noys California

I just just discovered that I am being charged for a service I didn't order.

I placed two online orders in February. After completion of order processing, one of the web sites transferred to an offer/advertising page. I refused the offer and thought nothing more of it until today.

I received a charge in March for the amount of $61.02 which was credited to "Voiptalk 818-442600".

I received a 2nd charge in April for the amount of $61.02 which was credited to FREE500MINUTES.COM.

When searching for Voiptalk, I found this (Rip-off Report) website which indicated multiple problems with Voiptalk, but had no information on their new alias FREE500MINUTES.COM.

Please report this activity to the FBI at http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

David
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2003 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voiptalk-Free500Minutescom-HMS-Blue-AMR-Long-Distance/Van-Noys-California-91406/Voiptalk-Free500Minutescom-ripoff-for-a-service-I-didnt-order-Van-Noys-California-52717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voiptalk, Free500Minutes.com - HMS Blue - AMR Long Distance