Complaint Review: Voiptalk, HMS Blue

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2003

• Reported By:Big Lake Minnesota
Voiptalk, HMS Blue
Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Voiptalk, HMS Blue rip-off scam con artists Van Nuys California

I was fraudulently billed on my credit card in February and March by this company that claimed to have sent me a long distance calling card. They said I did not respond to reject the offer, so they continued to charge my card a second month for $60.02.

I called the company and they said they would credit the charge from February. I'm waiting to see if they follow through. I have no idea how they got my card number, but after reading other testimonials here, it is obvious this company is stealing this credit card information from somewhere and cheating people who may not be paying close attention to their credit card statements.

It's a sad case of people in California (or whereever they are) taking advantage of people and they should be stopped!

Chris
Big Lake, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2003 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voiptalk-HMS-Blue/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Voiptalk-HMS-Blue-rip-off-scam-con-artists-Van-Nuys-California-50188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voiptalk, HMS Blue