Complaint Review: Volaris Airline

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Carmen — Kerman California United States of America
Volaris Airline
Guadalaja Airport, Mexico Guadalajara, Select State/Province United States of America

Volaris Airline My family by the name of Maria Del Carmen Fregoso Gonzalez and Teresa Zavalza was traveling in Volaris Airline from Guadalajara, Mexico to Fresno, California . They register two suitcase and took one Guadalajara

they were traveling from Guadalajara, Mexico to Fresno, California,before going into the plane was another area to check the passport and ticket.  There was a heavy man with dark completion, regular height and a lady.

My mother sick was in a wheel chair and the man decided to enter the rest of the passengers and left us by the end of the line and when was our turn he decided that the bag that we have, needed to stay plus two bottles of wine.  I do understand the bottles of wine but not our bag that contain gifts for the grandkids and daughters and clothes a total of $500.00 dollars.  We told him why he was going to stay with our bag and we asked them to give it to our relative that brought to the airport but this was not done and they denied that they had a bag .  The bag had Address and phone number.  The color was pink with a pink ribbon.  The flight Number was 914.  We travel on 12/17/12 from Guadalajara at 9:00 P.M and arrived to Fresno, California at 11:00 P.M.  We have call Volaris many times and they cannot tell us what happen to the bag.  I know by fact that this are not the only persons being treated this way.  I need your advice where they can direct themselves for a complaint regarding this problem.  I am trying to help them because they do not know how to do it.  Hope I get an answer of hope from you and you can contact them since I gave you their name and phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Volaris-Airline/Guadalajara-Select-StateProvince-/Volaris-Airline-My-family-by-the-name-of-Maria-Del-Carmen-Fregoso-Gonzalez-and-Teresa-Zav-984127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Volaris Airline