Complaint Review: Volaris Airlines

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2011

• Reported By: 1flyinthesoup — Plainfield Illinois United States of America
Volaris Airlines

Volaris Airlines Bait and switch false advertizing glazed with iresponsability , Internet

I had paid Volaris for direct flights to and from Miday airport in Chicago to Guadalajara Mexico departing jan 26 returning Feb 13th. They took my money and then gave me a flight from Ohare with a layover in Houston.

On the way back from Guadalajara they also canceled and placed me on a flight to Mexico City with a layover. I had asked for a wheel chair for my 82 year old mother with a kidney infection in Mexico city and none was provided,

When I was at the airport a Volaris rep told me not to worry Volaris would make it right with the ON TIME GUARANTEE, which I see is right on their website. However when I called them about it they refused to take any responsability. They also refused to provide any names or numbers for me to call to pursue any further contact.

I have to ask what would have happened if my mother would have died or futher injured herself?

Volaris was decietful, unprofessional, incompetant and rude in so many ways. I can not see why SouthWest air would associate with them and I feel as though something should be done to prevent false advertizing and bait and switch techniques in business.

I am open for suggestions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Volaris-Airlines/internet/Volaris-Airlines-Bait-and-switch-false-advertizing-glazed-with-iresponsability-Internet-696923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Volaris Airlines