Complaint Review: Volusion.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Internet, Texas United States of America

Volusion.com lied!! Said my new website could connect to my current shopping cart but it can't Internet, Texas

When I signed up with Volusion, I was told specifically that my new volusion website would be able to connect with my current shopping cart which was working well for me. After I got the site set up, I was told that I couldn't use my current shopping cart but had to use theirs.  When I looked into using theirs, they said my monthly fee would be $80 instead of the $20 they originally sold me.  I tried to cancel and they refused to refund the $120 is spent on the template, the $80 is spent on an SSL cert, and the many $20 monthly fees that I bought. Worse, when I protested, they said they would review my case but instead closed the case the same day and never got back to me. (They said they would get back to me in 2 days). It's been more than 10.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Volusioncom/Internet-Texas-/Volusioncom-lied-Said-my-new-website-could-connect-to-my-current-shopping-cart-but-it-975552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Volusion.com