Complaint Review: Volusion.com

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jb — Salt lake city Utah
Volusion.com
, Select State/Province USA

Volusion.com volusion volusion.com No phone support, only web tickets. NO REFUNDS, Even if they screwed up!!! Internet

I placed my account on hold, and 4 days later they charged me $128, when the amount they claim to place an account on hold is $9.99. I called numerous times to speak to an individual in the billing departement and was told 2 times, we have no such thing... you must submit a ticket online. So I did, and 5 DAYS LATER THEY FINALLY GOT BACK TO ME. F*ckers, If I am paying $128 per month, dont you think I deserve to speak to an individual to discuss what is going on??? Anyhow, they informed me that no refunds are given, EVER! Consider your self warned, and choose a different website hosting/building company with a better business platform that doesnt steal from their customers! Good luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Volusioncom/Select-StateProvince-Internet/Volusioncom-volusion-volusioncom-No-phone-support-only-web-tickets-NO-REFUNDS-Even-i-1069954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Volusion.com