Complaint Review: Vonage America

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:plano Texas
Vonage America
23 Main Street Holmdel, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vonage America Falsely Transferred Fund from my BANK Without my Authorization, I Never Heard of this company or Sign off their service Holmdel New Jersey

I first knew of Vonage America Vonage from my bank statement, which they transferred 2 $70 fund without my notice, I mean, not by check but by transferring without even my notice. I never used their service or know of this company.

THis is STEALING OR ROBBERY, I have never heard or experienced such aweful company!

My bank Wachovia should have responsibility also since I never give them my authority to transfer such a false transaction!

Please get together to protect customer right and sue this kind of company!

Angryrose

Angryrose
plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-America/Holmdel-New-Jersey-19090/Vonage-America-Falsely-Transferred-Fund-from-my-BANK-Without-my-Authorization-I-Never-Hea-296554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage America