- Report: #255384
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Vonage Canada
Vonage Canadawww.vonage.ca Nationwide U.S.A.
Vonage Canada internet telephone company ripoff Canada nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. tried to cancel with an email, and that is not possible, one must phone in and only between Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST, although you can sign up at any time.
2. I finally had time to phone in these hours and you are put through a series of hoops and much waiting on the phone, I spent approximately an hour on the phone trying to have the service cancelled, the first time that I got to a "account manager ( about 20 minutes on hold and answering questions) he told me that his computer was having problems and could I call back in an hour. Then he puts me back to the first level of the people who I have to answer all the questions to again before they put me on hold again for another 15 minutes to talk to someone else.
Then they charge over $50.00 to cancel the service even though the service has never worked so that I could use it.
To me any company that treats people this way is a rip off. When it takes considerably more effort to and cost to stop a service that did not work properly, than it does to start it is a rip off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Canada/nationwide/Vonage-Canada-internet-telephone-company-ripoff-Canada-nationwide-255384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.