- Report: #859303
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Vonage Corp
Vonage CorpInternet United States of America
Vonage Corp ripoff if yor equiptment provided dies internet
*Consumer Comment: I don't know about your troubles with your VOIP service, but..
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. create a legal document saying they can no longer with draw funds from your account and apply for get a new card with a new number. Be sure the document is in legal court form and that you get the document notarized.
Give a copy to your bank and send a Certified/return letter so they have to sign they recieved and have the bank officer sign he was legally notified the company services was canceled with date and date he recieved the notice.
Like I said, at the same time apply for a new debit card or card you were using to pay them so any billings will be bounced instead of being paid. If they turn you into a collection agency send a certified letter with return card certificing delivery with a copy of your letter of cancelation that was noterized and tell them to not contact you again as you owe nothing to this company as of the last date they took money from your bank account and as they take money automaticly then there is no way they can say they did not get paid for the last usage period before you canceled their service.
Continuation of harrisment find a good attorney and sue for money not owed and continued haressment by the company and the collection agency.
Be sure and include all documents supporting your case!!!!
Dr. Lee Ph.D
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Corp/internet/Vonage-Corp-ripoff-if-yor-equiptment-provided-dies-internet-859303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.