Complaint Review: Vonage, Jeffrey A. Citron, CEO Michael F. Snyder, John S Rego EVP, Paula Pangilinan, Giselle Lee-Tin

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2007

• Reported By:NEVER AGAIN Pennsylvania
23 Main St Holmdel, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vonage, Jeffrey A. Citron, CEO Michael F. Snyder, John S Rego EVP, Paula Pangilinan, Giselle Lee-Tin RIPOFF, Illegally Withdraws Funds, Refused to port number of former client. Reppresentatives & CEO's , Executive Response Team are One Giant circus! Holmdel New Jersey

Never, ever, ever utilize Vonage's services.. My experience with them was shockingly horrendous. I tried them out for about 2 months. The audio quality was ridiculously undecipherable. Multiple dropped calls was a daily frustrating occurrence.

Attempting to talk to customer service is like talking to animals in the jungle. They're just a bunch of air heads that obviously don't take their jobs seriously. They will harass you to the point where you feel like cussing them out.

I could no longer tolerate the antics of this madhouse, so I went to another provider. Mind you, when you sign up for Vonage you are required to give them permission to access your credit card for payments. They won't accept checks, money orders etc. Months after going to another provider they were still deducting monthly payments from my credit card.

Unable to resolve my issue with the mixed nuts in customer service, I sought legal ciunsel. I was advised to send detailed copies of my situation to all the above mentioned CEO's. 5 days later, I receive a call from "Seth Mellon" who identified himself as a member of the "Executive Response Team". He told me in no certain terms that he would deduct the monthly payments that they had stolen from me, but the clencher was that I was required to pay a $39.99 disconnection charge!

Unbelievable! After months of agony, trying to get them to fix what they broke; you would think that they would asorb that charge. Seth says there is no way to waive the disconection charge? My question was: "Why the hell not"? He's near the top of the ladder. None of the other parties ever bothered to contact me. Being military, I have changed telephone companies many times, and NEVER IN MY LIFE, have I dealt with such comical unprofessionalism.

Disgusted & Repulsed
NEVER AGAIN, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2007 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Jeffrey-A-Citron-CEO-Michael-F-Snyder-John-S-Rego-EVP-Paula-Pangilinan-Giselle-Lee-Tin/Holmdel-New-Jersey-07733/Vonage-Jeffrey-A-Citron-CEO-Michael-F-Snyder-John-S-Rego-EVP-Paula-Pangilinan-Gisel-238939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage, Jeffrey A. Citron, CEO Michael F. Snyder, John S Rego EVP, Paula Pangilinan, Giselle Lee-Tin