Complaint Review: Vonage Long Distance

• Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Deborah — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Vonage Long Distance
Unknown Internet United States of America

Vonage Long Distance The plan I chose was to pay only $5.00 per month. They charged me $20.00. Winchester, Internet

When I was living in Boyce, Virginia I had purchased the Vonage adapter for my computer.  The service was great...but the next time I chose to use Vonage they had a calling plan for long distance calls for the month of $5.00.

When I received the bill I was charges 3 x the amount and there was not any way to contact them to discuss this mistake and to change it to the plan.

So I have discontinued the service.  I have decided to boycott Vonage as well.  If there was a way to advertise the misdeed, so other do not get thrown into this lie, I would have.

I have seen other adverizing that people are tickled to have their service for overseas calls...I worry because my bill was outragious for just around in the USA.

I have since moved away from Virginia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Long-Distance/internet/Vonage-Long-Distance-The-plan-I-chose-was-to-pay-only-500-per-month-They-charged-me--794858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage Long Distance