Complaint Review: Vonage Phone Co

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 10, 2009

• Reported By:Davenport Florida
Vonage Phone Co
vonage.com 23 Main St. Holmdel,, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vonage Phone Co., Vonage Phone Co Ripoff Crooks Holmdel, New Jersey

Vonage
Phone: 269-365-9287
Fax:

23 Main St, Holmdel, New Jersey 07733
Kalamazoo, Michigan, 49004
U.S A

These people are crooks. After watching an add many times on TV I called. They had a promo going at the time so wanted to look into it. While talking to a rep from Vonage they said the promo was ending soon and I could not take advantage of it again. All I need to do is give him my credit card # and he would record it before promo was over. If I decided not to go with Vonage That would be it.

Two days later I received a box in the mail from Vonage. I did not open box I took it right back to UPS and shiped it back. Icalled Vonage explained what had happened. They said as soon as thet receive package that my acct. will be cancelled. They continue to bill my acct at the bank. The bank says they can not do much to help get my money back which I hate them for that. Getting close to Two Hundred Dollars now. No Phone No # No Acct with Vonage and no help from them. They keep you in circules. I would support a class action suite against them. PLEASE

Charles
Davenport, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Phone-Co/Holmdel-New-Jersey-07733/Vonage-Phone-Co-Vonage-Phone-Co-Ripoff-Crooks-Holmdel-New-Jersey-410416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage Phone Co