Harbor

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Warrenville South Carolina
Vonage Phone Company
23 Main St. Holmdel, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vonage Phone Company Beware of Vonage Holmdel New Jersey

I got a Vonage phone in 2/2008. I was not told that it would be a monthly trial period. I thought that if you signed up it was just like any other phone. Well I had lots of problems with the service. No one could ever hear me. The service was so choppy and I was trying to work from home. In May, I switched to my cable company for a phone. Vonage charged me $114.89 for my last month bill. I was charged outrageous disconnection fees and I was charged for the Vonage phone adapter (which you have to pay for when you sign up). I told the Rep on the phone that I had no idea about any disconnection fees and that they could have their device back because I didn't need it. I was told that to send the adapter back for a refund I would have to contact the corporate office to see if I was eligible for a refund!!! I could not believe that I was being charged this much money to disconnect PHONE SERVICE!!!! Beware of Vonage. It is not a better way to phone for less. The service is terrible and you will get ripped off!

Sweetgrl120275
Warrenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Phone-Company/Holmdel-New-Jersey-07733/Vonage-Phone-Company-Beware-of-Vonage-Holmdel-New-Jersey-336956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage Phone Company