Complaint Review: Vonage Phone Service

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Mableton Georgia
Vonage Phone Service
6862 Mableton Pkwy Apt403 Mableton, Georgia U.S.A.

Vonage Phone Service Customer Reps cheated out of money Mableton Georgia

I opened up an account with vonage phone in february of 2008, they took money off of my credit card as i give them approval to do so, but when september came they suspended my account and turned my phone off, so I decided to get another phone service, and in december they turned on my phone and took from my credit card money without my consent and actived my phone service without me knowing,

they did not call me or get in touch with me to let me know what they was doing and they put my credit card into negitive, when I tried to inform them they said that it was already done and told me to use the service even if I already had phone service, I am very mad because they took my money without me knowing what they was doing, also was trying to charge me money for trying to cut the service off, this company need to be sued for taking money and using people credit card number to pay them back with out your consent.

Linda
Mableton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Phone-Service/Mableton-Georgia-30126/Vonage-Phone-Service-Customer-Reps-cheated-out-of-money-Mableton-Georgia-400415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage Phone Service